Let’s be flexible while being deeply rooted.
– Henri Nowen
1. Share well with others or else. All 7 of us have experienced the “or else”
2. Choose wisely before you dip into the black hole of “or else”
3. What was said and discussed at the kitchen table stayed at the kitchen table.
4. Sibling “banter” build(s) character and a strong left jab.
5. Once you left the confines of 1721, it was game on if anyone messed with us.
6. Delayed gratification…if asked;
“Do you want a ride To the swimming pool or Picked up after?”
ALWAYS choose after. Thank you Phyllis Dengler for the rides.
7. 9 people, 1 bathroom…get in get out! No dawdling.
8. No one had to entertain us, that is what our imagination was for.
9. Be kind.
10. Respect your elders.
11. The older kids cared for the younger ones.
View original post 223 more words